About Me and You



Except I don’t usually work on a couch in the forest..

For exactly 99 posts and almost two years I blogged anonymously and mysteriously as the Blog Tyrant

My identity was a well kept secret , I told some of the original Tyrant Troops.
During that time of anonymity I grew zine to over 10,000 wonderful subscribe, got gigs on the net’s top blog (like Copyblogger, ProBlogger, Smart Passive and more) and even got featured in a book of famous marketers. 

But my experiment with anonymity ended in June 2012 when I became the only in history to joining the team. We kicked it all off with my unmasking which got over a lot of wonderful feedback.

Since that time I’ve developed other blogs and online in various niches and formats to help me work from home, travel over each year and generally avoid a real office job. I quite like working from the couch and often tell people that I run a couch-based business.
It just confuses them.

Anyway, I established the Zine to help you do the same. Blogging hasn’t made me a wealthy man but it does allow me to focus my time on things I enjoy. My goal is to just show you what works for me in the hope that it will work for you too.
I will occasionally consult with very cool businesses and individuals who want to improve their skill and use social media and marketing to tap in to new audiences. 

As well as…

About you (the Troops)

Why include an about you section in my about me ?
Well, because this all about helping you dominate and your niche. That’s why it’s called Tyrant Troops! 

I believe that a true leader gains power by giving power to others. And while I am trying to make a living with this , I only ever do that by offering you ideas and content that helps you grow and progress.
I honestly believe that helping each others is the only way to live my life meaningfully. I always try to respond to every comment and facebook that I get and aim to develop friendships with as many of my readers as possible.

But what I’ve come to discover is that has the single best community on the planet. I call them the Tyrant Troops and on almost every post they leave hundreds of helpful comments and interact in a friendly and loving away.
The comments are often more enlightening than my articles! Thanks to all of you my beloves,,,

Mahathir rawskins ,
03.10.13