My Last Chapters

  Well... This is the home of My Last Chapter, based in anywhere. The zine is maintained by the same guy that runs the DIY label Patin rock city it's sublabel, Educational Types For Suicidal Minds. Both of 'em you can find overall. 

  The mainpurpose for this zine is to review whatever records are sent to me, and to interview whatever people that catches my fancy... It's written entirely in English/ Malays since I noticed that has got a lot of foreign visitors.

  And I want to reach as many people as possible, so I decided to skip the somewhere.
I should point out that my own likings when it comes to music are crust, grind, death metal, black metal, doom metal, hardcore, sludge, punkrock... etc. The kind of music your mother sucker told you not to listen to!

  Hope you like my work here and if there's something you'd like to tell me, get in touch. Walk alone !!